Re: Linux 2.4.0 & root fs problem

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 07:35:08PM +0100, Sven Burgener wrote:
> VFS: Cannot open root device "803" or 08:03

Did you remember to say 'yes' *not* 'module' for ext2 support in the kernel
(under General Setup) and scsi disks?  I once built my kernel with ext2
support as a module late one night. Needless to say, my machine was very
unhappy with me. :-)

           bob
--
bob billson          email: reb@theshed.dhs.org        ham: kc2wz