Re: how to set variable outside bash
- To: "Eric G . Miller" <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: how to set variable outside bash
- From: Vadim Kutsyy <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:54:16 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0101102253300.24405-100000@kutsyy>
- In-reply-to: <20010110191324.C17890@calico.local>
> > I ussuanly put export in .bachrc, it it will only wotk in bash.
> Outside of bash where? csh? zsh? X?
So appliacation started from wm menu would see it as well.