dselect: 1 not upgraded

Hi, recently X crashed while I was in the middle of upgrading some
packages with dselect. Since then whenever I Install things with dselect
it says that 1 package is not being upgraded. What I'm wondering is how
I can find out which package it is that's not being upgraded. I've
looked through the list of packages in dselect and can't figure out
which one it is that's not being upgraded. Anyone know how I can find
out which package dselect is not upgrading? Thanks. -Jeff