Re: USB and Potato 2.2.18pre21

On Wednesday 10 January 2001 06:35, Olivier Billet wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> wonder if it's possible to set up an USB mouse under XFree86 3xxx ?
>
> I already have a PS/2 mouse so I tried to
> use the "XInput" section in the XF86Config
> with "USB" as Protocol
>
> I had the error "USB" not supported on this
> system ?

I have a Logitech USB trackball working here with 2.2.18pre21.   You
need to build the kernel with USB support and add some entries in /dev.
Documentation/usb in the source tree will tell you what you need to do.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html
    All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.