De: Jonathan Markevich [mailto:jmarkevich@yahoo.com]En nombre de
Jonathan Markevich
Enviado el: jueves 4 de enero de 2001 4:53
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Asunto: GeForce2 MX, drivers, X4...

Well, the price was right and I grabbed a GeForce2 MX card... now I have no
X.  I understood X 3.3.x support was nil, so started an X4 upgrade...!

Now, I'm not sure how to proceed, I'm still downloading one packages,
(xserver-xfree86), but if I understand correctly, I need to compile the
kernel module and stuff.  Has anyone done this?

I try to compile the latest module (0.9-5) and get...

cpp: -lang-c: linker input file unused since linking not done
cc: installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1': No such file or directory
make: *** [nv.o] Error 1

?  I don't understand the error.  What just happened?  Do I really need to
do this?  This is quite different...

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

Concerning the war in Vietnam, Senator George Aiken of Vermont noted
in January, 1966, "I'm not very keen for doves or hawks.  I think we need
more owls."
		-- Bill Adler, "The Washington Wits"