Xfree86 with Intel i810

Everyone,

We are trying to get Xfree86 to work on a Dell Gx110 with the onboard Intel
i810 video chip.

We are running Debian 2.2r2 (Potato).  We have successfully installed and
loaded the agpgart.o kernel module, dowloaded from Intel's website.

Also from Intel's website we have downloaded the Xfree86 3.3.5 patch and
remade Xfree successfully.

>From the Xfree86.org site, we have dl'd the 4.0.2 version of Xfree86 and did
"make world" successfully.

In both cases, 3.3.5 and 4.0.2 the XF86Setup program failed to display the
i810 driver in the list.  Ideally,  the XF86Setup program would display the
i810 driver in the list of drivers.  BTW, the FreeBSD XFree86 4.0.2 ports
install (for FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE) displayed the i810 driver when we ran
XF86Setup, and everything worked.

Does anyone know how to get the i810 driver to configure on Debian 2.2r2?

Thanks,

Daniel Oxenhandler
Network Engineer
Sprint Laboratories
650-375-4281

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

                            -Benjamin Franklin