Re: Package problems
- To: Thibaut Cousin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Package problems
- From: David B.Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:34:59 -0500
- Message-id: <E14FeK3-0001Fnemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <01010815192903.19860@clrpc123>
- References: <01010815192903.19860@clrpc123>
To quote Thibaut Cousin <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
# 1) Konqueror depends on lesstif. Is it normal ? I don't see where
In order to support Netscape plugins, KDE has to use Motif/Lesstif.
# 2) Bramhs can only be used by root because of a /dev/rtc: permission
# Can the permissions be changed, or at least a warning be given during
# installation ?
You can always change the permissions on a device :) I don't know why
Bramhs uses the real-time clock, but oh well.
# 3) kFilereplace compiles correctly (for debian-source package) but I
# error during install :
Dunno bout that one :)