Re: USB Trackball

On Tuesday 26 December 2000 00:31, Dan Pomohaci wrote:
> Put in /etc/X11/XF86Config:
>
> Section "Pointer"
>    Protocol        "ImPS/2"
>    Device          "/dev/input/mice"
>    ZAxisMapping 4 5
> EndSection
>
> I have the same model and I tested with 2.2.18 kernel and works OK
> (now I use it with the PS2 adapter)
>
> Dan Pomohaci

I can't get this to work with my 2.2.17 kernel.  I'm downloading the
2.2.18 deb as I type, but I wonder if I need to do anything special as
far as the kernel configuration goes.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html
    All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.