Re: busted Partition Table - How to Fix?

Hi,

in DOS you can restore the MBR with
fdisk /mbr

that will install the standard MBR for M$.

I do not know how M$-fdisk behaves when having more than one hd in the
computer, so boot with a win98 bootfloppy with only one hd installed, run
fdisk /mbr and see if you are able to do something.

To rewrite your partition table, you can use any fdisk (DOS or Linux,
AFAIK) and rewrite the partition table. Maybe scandisk will help too.

Succes,
Sebastiaan