Re: gpm and wheelmouse

Thank you,

my post was slightly premature (or maybe just got my thoughts in order, as
I investigated further into gpm.conf and found that where I had

type=ps2

I needed

type=imps2

now the wheelie doodad is working happily in mozilla (not ns4 tho---gotta
play around some more) and xterm and who knows where else...

One question...does anyone know if it's possible for the wheelie in xterm
(wterm) to scroll through the command history rather than up the scroll
bar?

thanks again,
rick