apt-get update and upgrade

I have the following line(s) in my /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

## gnome helixcode packages
deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main

"testing" does equal "woody", right ?? There's three levels now, I believe. "stable" (potato), "testing" (woody), and "unstable" (sid), right ??

I've ran "apt-get update && apt-get -u upgrade" about every other day for the last week or so and the only packages showing up for upgrade are libgnomeprint6 and libguile6. I would think more packages would be getting updated than this or is that an incorrect assumption ?? I guess one option is to point at "unstable", but I'm somewhat hesitant to do so.

If I did change my sources.list file to point to it, ran "apt-get update", then "apt-get -u upgrade" to see what shows up, if I tell it "NO" and then change my sources.list back to what it was, will I be okay ?? Or, should I just try running unstable ??

Thanks in advance,
Hall Stevenson