Re: kernel 2.4.0-test12 and get_module_symbol

Pollywog wrote:

> kernel 2.4.0 is now available; I am downloading it now.
> Try it and see if you still have problems.  I had problems with
> test12 also.
>
> ftp.kernel.org
>
> --
> Andrew

OK thanks, the kernel works fine, including modutils.

Actually it seems I had a buggy patch, so I vi-ed the C and played diff
for a while and it fixed what I mentioned below , but it uncovered a
truckload of other C errors, so I guess I'll just wait for a patch from
nvidia, because it seems that kernel 2.4 does not behave like they
thought it would....

Thanks anyway
Romain