Window maker and Segmentation Faults

I have recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU...after doing so I have been unable to get into Window Maker (I really do not think that there is a tie between the two, but that is the only thing that I did before this happened).  After I log into the system Window Maker begins to open up, and once the graphics start (looks like the clip pops up for a second) I am kicked back to the login screen.  I have been able to get into Gnome, Kde, and a few others.  I tried to use dpkg to configure, uninstall, and purge window maker (wmaker is the name of the package), but I keep geting a "Segmentation fault".  I have also tried to install wmaker again using apt-get, but it tells me I already have the newest version.  Anyone have any ideas as to what I can try?

Thank you,
Chris

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!