Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #21

Debian worked out of the box for my with my Advansys card.  It seemed to be built into the kernel.  You shouldn't need to get anything from Advansys.

If you rebuild your kernel with generic SCSI and Advansys device support built in (not as modules) it should work with no additional hassle.  I'm not
near my Linux box or I'd get the precise kernel options.  Let me know if you need them.

Regards,
Steve
(working for somebody else in Redmond, WA)