Re: Where is libblacs-pvm.so ???
- To: "Christopher W. Aiken" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Where is libblacs-pvm.so ???
- From: David B.Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:51:55 -0500
- Message-id: <E14Dexv-0004Z0email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.31.0101022225470.2257-100000@darkstar>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.31.0101022225470.2257-100000@darkstar>
To quote "Christopher W. Aiken" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
# I just installed Debian 2.2_r2 and chose some
# packages from the "simple" setup. I got a lot
# of the same errors reported during the package
# configuration step. "ldconfig" also reports
# the same error.
# The error indicates that /usr/lib/libblacs-pvm.so
# is not available. Sure enough libblacs-pvm.so is
# a symb link to libblacs-pvm.so.1 and libblacs-pvm.so.1
# is not available.
# Does anyone know where libblacs-pvm.so is? What it is
# used for?
Hmm... For what it's worth, I have a fully functioning Sid(unstable)
Debian setup running, and I don't have this file. I don't think it's
something to do with compiling - I compile lots of apps and I got all my
development packages a while ago - and libblacs-pvm.so wasn't one of