Navigating the new ftp.debian.org

Hi,

A quick question about navigation of ftp.debian.org with
package pools.  I am curious as to the easiest way to get
the source of a package from say woody when I am using
potato.

For example, when I wanted the source to php4, I
was able to go into /debian/dists/woody/main/source/web;get
php4_* and I had everything I needed.  With pools, I can
look at debian/pool/main/p/php4 but multiple versions for
multiple distributions can exist for the same package.  I
was surprised Debian isn't providing symlinks into the pool
from dists/woody.

Cheers,
Shane

--