Re: A Little Help for...!!!

"Marcolongo, Mariano" wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I´m looking for a full corporate email solution for linux...
>
> Can you help me in my search?

for one of the corps i work for we use a combo of UW/IMAPD+qmail servers
on redhat currently.
i'm in the process of moving them to cyrus imap/pop+sendmail on debian.
seems to work
quite well. all mail goes through a central server running qmail where
aliases and
autoresponders are processed then is sent from there to the regional
email
servers(4 regions total) and delivered to the accounts. i am also on the
verge
of setting up a store&forward email server with sendmail+sophos
antivirus for
virus scanning and spam prevention(powered by either debian or *BSD and
sendmail).
the sales rep at sophos that i talked to had a easy drop in script
solution for
sendmail.mc to scan all email.

good stuff!

nate