Re: First install

High.

try to rewrite the rescue floppy again. Do not worry if the kernel gives a
lot of errors, as long as the installation program starts.

As an alternative you can try to boot from your cdrom.
if your bios  does not support that, start up with a ordinary win98 rescue
disk so you have you cdrom mounted. Then cd to install and start boot.bat.

That will do,

Greetz,

Sebastiaan