procmail

Hi to all!

I am using fetchmail+exim+mutt as an email system. All the incomming emails
goes to /var/spool/mail/myaccount. I would like now to store the different
messages in separate mailboxes files defined in /home/myaccount. I know (from
this list! ;)) that this can be done using procmail. I have read the
documentation, but I would really appreciate a help regarding the
following questions:

1) How does procmail start?
2) How does look the syntaxis in the .procmailrc file in order to move
emails from /var/spool/mail/myaccount to the mailbox
/home/myaccount/mail/mymailbox? I found the examples in procmailrcex a bit
obscure regarding this point.

Than in advance for the help!!

Marcelo,