Re: moving from two disks to one?

I would say:

1.	copy all directories in a empty partiotion on the 23.3
2.	add a new block for image ... in lilo.conf (read lilo-manual)
3. 	try to boot this new (copied) system from the 23.3
4.	if it works, then clean up lilo.conf and make the new block default

NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, You really need to read the
lilo-manual!!!!!!

Matth