HOW CAN I INSTALL QT2.2 ON POTATO?

Hi all,

I must install the newest version on my box. Deb has nice precompiled
packs so i haven't to compile it or myself.... But i can't get it on my
computer.. If i add im my sources file the unstable path then apt want to ugrade my
whole system (thats ok) but if i use the --no-ubgrade option it wants to
install xfree 4. I want no Xfree 4 on my computer i prefer the older version.
Qt has lots of depencies... Whats the simliest way to get QT without changing
my whole system?

Cheers,
Raffaele