Re: Fetchmail and exim ... again

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 11:16:29AM -0500, thus spake Hall Stevenson:
> I know the combination of fetchmail and exim is discussed frequently, but I don't know if the problem I'm having is similar. What's happening is, if I use fetchmail to get my mail from my ISP, I never see it. The log file shows it getting messages, but they never show up in my mailbox. Exim is running all the time, as a daemon vs in inted.conf.

Hall, I just tried emailing you direct and the mail bounced back - this was
the message:-

hallstevenson@mindspring.com
    (generated from hall@localhost)
    unknown local-part "hallstevenson" in domain "mindspring.com"

Interesting - something adrift with aliases?

HTH

Glyn M

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of it's parts. " *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *