Re: I need a filter for Epson Stylus Color 400

Bob Underwood wrote:

> My Epson Stylus Color 400 installed well during the system installation
> process.  Just use the Stylus Color I selection as the one specifically for the
> 400 doesn't work.
>
> If you want, I can send my printcap separately.

The least painful method I've found for setting up my Stylus 440 is the
CUPS system.  Install cupsys-bsd and libcupsys2, point your browser to
localhost (I forget the port), and let 'er rip ;).  Web-based
administration, queue checking, printer tests, and other cool stuff.  I
like it.

--
-=|JP|=-                "Why, oh, why didn't I take the blue pill?"
Jon Pennington        | Atipa Linux Solutions   -o)

6D04 39E0 CAE9 9ADA 2CA3  2EBE 898A 6C37 CA1E A29C