Re: New documentation for Debian available

Hi! I like the idea!!
in addition to documentation, how about some kind
of computer based training? The company I work
for has a system for implementing "CBTs" in an
interactive format (i.e. user reads material,
then answers some questions, then reads some
more.. with a test at the end and a computer
generated score)
Something like this could be done using
HTML/javascript and/or java, or downloadable
modules written in C or C++.

just my $.02
take care!!

xucaen