Re: Recipe for installng Tomcat on (Debian) Linux?

Gregory Guthrie wrote:

> Starting Tomcat servlet engine: touch: creating
> `/etc/apache/mod_jk/tomcat-auto': No such file or directory

Sorry, I was assuming that mopd_jk was installed in the init script.
This should be fixed in 3.2-4 (available as usual at
http://master.debian.org/~sgybas/tomcat/).

If you find any more problems please mail me. If I receive no more
bug repports I'll upload this version to the official archive soon
(to contrib - but that's better than not in the archive at all).

--
Stefan Gybas