Re: Root access

Hi,

it is a bad habit to acces your system as root via telnet, but if you
really want to:
add a line like this to /etc/securetty:
pts/0
pts/1

These are the terminals which allows root login, so this will enable root
login on two connections.

Better use ssh and Putty if you are working from a windoze machine. It is
more flexible too.
Greetz,
Sebastiaan