Re: MP3 players

Ken Weingold wrote:

> Not sure now much it is, but I have something great made by Genica.
> It looks like a discman, but plays audio CDs as well as CDR/CDRW's
> with MP3's, so your limit is 650 megs.  Great search features, too.
> And here's the kicker: it's $100.  50 second anti-shock - and it
> works.

Any idea on what the availability of these things are?  As in, do you know
what, if any, retail-type stores might carry these?  Or are they mail-order
only?  I looked around on Genica's web site but found nothing on how to
actually buy one.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.