Re: Netscape problems

  I think I had the same problem once, can't remember what solved it,
but I definitely found the cause of the problem. I think it had
something to do with files in /tmp or something like that. I am quite
sure there were some leftover files, just not sure where/which files.
check /tmp and /var/tmp (or perhaps even do find on the whole system)
for files owned by given user.

	erik