Re: LI- Lilo just stops working <SOLVED>

The prize goes to Jiri Klouda *applause* for the winning tip.  I checked out
/usr/share/doc/lilo, and found the section that mentioned about 6
permutations of lilo just printing out "LIL-" (I mis-remembered, and thought
it was just "LI-".  Anyway, the /boot/map file had not been updated when I
last installed a kernel, and lilo was telling me this.

I just re-installed my custom kernel (I LOVE kernel-package!), and voila!
Lilo works now.

By the way, in my research, I discovered the vga =  option in the lilo.conf
manual.  Now I can avoid wasting all of the screen real-estate on 40x25
characters.  Check it out if you don't know about it already.  Pretty cool
when you're in console mode.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.