Re: Xircom PCMCIA Etherent/Modem Card

I have Xircom pcmcia on my thinkpad 390 Debian box (I
couldn't get billionton card up before I got this.) It
works fine. I have also once tested my friend's xircom
ethernet/modem  (who is using it with windows), and it
works fine too. I have noticed (not confirmed) that
xirc2ps_cs module needed for this card should perhaps
be compiled as a module and not inside the kernel (I
suspect that after I recomiled kernel 2.4test11, this
is only a preliminary observation and may be wrong.)
Shandar