OT? Prob after today's helix sawfish update (0.34-helix1)

Hi,

I use hlix gnome on potato. After today's apt-get upgrade to
sawfish_0.34-helix1, sawfish draws a window frame for my gnome panels
(menu panel and edge panel).
I also can't unhide the edge panel anymore. Tried to tell sawfish to use
"Frame-Type: None" for the menu panel, but then the panel will not move
up, leaving a frame-wide gap to the top of the root window.

Has anyone experienced the same thing or an idea? Thanks for helping

--

I did not vote for the Austrian government

Linux: The choice of a GNU generation. Visit http://www.gnu.org/