Strange error message with apt

Hello,
  I am running a woody box, and I recently started getting a weird
error message whenever I install packages. It doesn't matter what
package it is, I get the error every time.  It says:

(in cleanup) Can't call method "DESTROY" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Question.pm line 151 during global
destruction.

(in cleanup) Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/ConfModule.pm line 301 during global
destruction.

Does anyone know if this is a bug or is my system messed up? Everything
seems to be running fine.  The packages still install okay, I just get
this weird error.  Thanks.

Casey

--
Casey Henderson