Fetchmail skips messages that Netscape Messenger does not

	Hello list,

	I have the following problem with Fetchmail. Now it does skip letters that should be downloaded. It run appropiately in the past but now I don't know what happens.
	I've tried to download the mail with Netscape Messenger, and it behaves correctly.

	In my .fetchmailrc I have the option 'keep'.

	Fetchmail still runs correctly on the other POP account I have, with 'flush' and 'expunge 5' options.

	I changed the settings for the troubling POP account adding 'fetchall', and it downloaded them all, but it's not what I need, of course.

	I also don't like Netscape Messenger so...

	Any suggestions?

	Thanks for all,

	Ignasi