Re: Mail deleted locally -> deleted on the server?

> That's be fetchmail's default.  If it's not doing it, then check your
> configuration (options like 'flush', 'keep' and 'nokeep' affect these
> things). See man fetchmail for the nitty gritty.

Thanks for your answer, but perhaps I've not done the question with much accuracy.
I know that fetchmail options. Actually in my .fetchmailrc I put the 'keep' option.

But, as an example for my situation:

I download the mail. The mail is kept with the 'keep' option. I read it with mutt and I decide to delete one of that emails and keep the others. If I was using Netscape Messenger or Eudora Light, for example, the next time I downloaded mail that letter would be also deleted in the server, and the others would be kept.

I would like this behaviour, as I also access Yahoo with the browser.

If it's RTFM again, please forgive me. I can't figure how the mutt and fetchmail can communicatein this way.

Best,

Ignasi

P.S. Anyway, nice to tell that I wiped out Eudora from the NT partition :)