Re: SCSI

What is the minimum connector distance for scsi II?

Here is why I ask.  I have a internal scsi ribbon cable
for connecting two units.  I really want to connect
three scsi units to it.  Instead of buying a expensive scsi
cable, I bought a cheap plastic ribbon cable connector which
I would like to use as a third connection for this cable.
I also have access to a cable connector tool.  i.e. a tool which
connects connectors to ribbon cables.  I just want to make sure
that don't connect the connectors to close together.

John