Re: Best Light Web browser??

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 04:55:12PM +0100, Jonathan Gift wrote: > Hi, > > I've tested Chimera2, Express, Arena, and gzilla. Anything else out > there as a simple web browser capable of getting through the > gimp-manual? Of the lot, the only one that didn't crash after 30 secs > from Chimera2. > > Any other choices aside Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, for something low > footprint? > > Thanks,

You probably don't want a text-based browser, but I found that
w3m is very good. It uses libgpm so you can control it with
the mouse. You can tell it to load another browser for something
it can't understand. You can tell it to use eeyes or something to
view the pictures.

Wait a minute, isn't the gimp manual a PDF?