Lilo Question

After hours and hours of aggravation I was finally able to get both
Windoze and Debian installed on my wife's compaq presario. Because of
partioning problems (I think) I had to install win98 in the first
partition and it finally worked fine. I will copy some of the files from
the CD to drive, as suggested by folks here on the list.

My problem now is that when I installed and configured the kernel for
libranet debian, it overwrote the mbr and now I can't boot windoze from
the hd. Lilo just gives me linux.

I will get to the man page as soon as I'm not so tired, in the meantime,
I have a couple of questions:

1.) Can I use the Liloconfig tool to include windoze in my lilo
configuration. I know this is a dumb question, I'm just overly cautious
about blowing my /mbr because I have a LS-120 floppy drive that so far
has not allowed me to make any boot floppies. I also have linuxconf on
the machine.

2.) Because of this lack of boot floppies, is there a bullet-proof way
to configure LILO for both OS's?

thanks

--

"For de little stealin 'dey gets you in jail soon or late. For de big stealin
'dey makes you Emperor and puts you in de Hall o' Fame when you croaks."