Re: .gnome-error

Marcelo Chiapparini <chiappa@centroin.com.br> writes:
MC> I am running helix-gnome. Today I was looking to the .gnome-error file and
MC> I found inside of it a lot of the following two lines:
MC>
MC> "GTX-warning ** = Unable to locate loadable module in
MC> module_path='libpixmap.so'"

My guess on this one is that you're trying to use the 'pixmap' Gtk
theme, but don't have it installed.  Try installing the
'gtk-engines-pixmap' package, or changing your theme in the GNOME
control center, or (last resort) tweaking or removing the .gtkrc file
in your home directory.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell