Escape from RH

Hi,

At last I decided to install Debian 2.2. Now I have RedHat6.2 installed
and I don't know what to do with all my important files (about 1GB,
specially don't wanna lose all my offline sites and netscape bookmarks).
I have 8 partitions on my disk but wanna delete them and change their
size. I have also a second disk (with win98) and I'm not sure if I could
just move all my /home and /wwwoffle directories to it.
And I don't have a clue how to save my bookmarks not to lose them.
I'll be grateful for helping me solve this problem.

QBA