Re: reinstall windows?

> I made windoze a primary partition (bootable) on the 4.6hd. But, I'm
> trying to install win95 using a win98 startup disk. I don't have a
> driver disk for the cd rom, and win98 is the cheapie upgrade from win95
> version. Will it work this way?

There is not much difference between win95 and win98 bootfloppy's. So try
to boot with your floppy and if you can mount your cdrom drive, then it
should be able to acces your win95 cd. It is also possible to install
win98 directly, the installation program asks for win95 cd early in the
installation proces (just for a check).
 If your 4.6 hd is still the first hd in line, e.g. /dev/hda, then windows
should have noting to complain.

Good luck,
Sebastiaan