Re: fips/win swapfile ?

> I looked through the control panel¬>system and I didn't see anything.

There isn't one !!!. (You can manually set the file to a zero/small size
in the Virtual Memory tab, but there is no need.) What they mean is to
delete the win386.swp (???) file from the harddrive because it is
read-only and defrag won't move it. While this is true, if there is
nothing in the part of the disk you wish to install linux on you can
just go ahead and use fips on it. (Remember fips20 for fat32).

Mike