who listens on the port?

  the nmap shows:

785/tcp    open        unknown

  the netstat confirms:

tcp    0    0 jojda:785    jojda:3984     TIME_WAIT
tcp    0    0 *:785        *:*            LISTEN

  how do I find who listens onj this port?

  another mystery: I remember that during setup of some networking
package I was asked if time, date and some other services should be
commented out, I am quite sure I said yes but:

9/tcp      open        discard
13/tcp     open        daytime
21/tcp     open        ftp
22/tcp     open        ssh
23/tcp     open        telnet
25/tcp     open        smtp
37/tcp     open        time
79/tcp     open        finger

  any ideas which particular package does it?

	erik