Re: XFCE

    MS> Or build the binary debs for your system from the source debs
    MS> in woody.

Thanks. For some reason, in all the years I've been using Debian, that
is a method I have never used. (I think I once futzed around with a
lynx src deb, to get it to do passive ftp.)

I'm off to read the FAQ and give it a try! Any pitfalls the unwary and
perhaps overly ambitious amateur should keep in mind? <g>

--
Bob Bernstein            |  Status seeking via MUA:  |
at                       | Gnus/Emacs in the console |