Re: Potato install termwrap problem

I have faced the same problem with a fresh installation
with Linux Central binary CD distribution.  Downloading
a fresh base system and installing from  hard disk made
no difference.

Secondly, the lp module is also not being configured on
doing a Configure of the Installed kernel.

No clues on this termwrap issue !

Need some help in this regard.

Thanks.

USM Bish