balsa lib dependences

Hello!

I've downloaded the last version of balsa (1.0.0-2) in a deb format. When I run dpkg -i package-balsa.deb,
the installation complains about the following libraries are not instaled:

1- libbonobo1 (>=0.23)
2- libgal1
3- libgtkhtml5 (>=0.7)
4- libltdl0
5-liboaf0
6- libpspell2 (>= 0.11.0.1-1)

and the installation stops.
I am running potato and I checked the debian site for them. The library 4 is the only one present in potato
(I don't know why dpkg complains about it). Libs 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 are present only in woody. Lib 3 is absent
from woody too.

I wonder what is the solution for installing balsa. May I install by hand the necessary libraries from woody?
or it is better to move the whole system to woody? and what about lib 3? (in woody is present libgtkhtml3)

Thanks in advance for the advices!

Marcelo
Marcelo Chiapparini
chiappa@centroin.com.br