Re: apt-get libgnomeprint

I had this exact problem about 2 days ago when I installed
task-helix-gnome. I cannot remember the exact order I did things in (the
task metapackge is REALLY forked at the moment, does everything around the
wrong way causing more breaks than I could count at the time) but I think
the command dpkg --force-overwrite -i <deb name> gets around the
libgnomeprint issues. Then use dpkg --configure -a to try and get the rest
sorted. It will be fussy about which order you install the packages
though, but it can work, you just might have to pay close attention to the
errors (sometimes one package will say cant do this cause xxx, you just
then install xxx and try again).

Cheers,
 Corey J. Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas