Re: Sound Card

any sound card based on the ensoniq chipset is pretty darned easy.  the most
popular of these cards is the famous creative pci-128.

note that pci soundcards in general don't support midi.  midi needs to be
emulated by something like timidity for pci sound cards.

the drivers for these cards is either es1370 or es1371.

pete