LyX and HTML exports

Hi,

I posted a question the other day about exporting HTML from LyX,
specifically asking about fixed-width text from the lyxcode
environment.  I've figured out an answer that worked for me, but it's
not perfect.  I thought I'd post it here in the absence of other
suggestions.

It seems that the lyxcode environment, when exported by LyX to LaTeX,
and then from LaTeX to HTML through latex2html, gets turned into a
definition list.  I suppose this is an attempt to make it look
correct on the page; I think this is the sort of mistake that
separating layout from content was supposed to fix, but there you go.
Anyway, if you run latex2html, it generates a style sheet.  If you
don't need <DL>s in any of the rest of your document, you can use that
tag to specify a monospaced font, and get the output you intended in
the original document.

The bibliography is also converted to a definition list, so it looks
like hell, but it's still there.  Naturally, though, this is an
imperfect solution.

Any further suggestions on something that I might be overlooking
would be more than welcome.  Thanks.

Andrew Sullivan                                      Computer Services
<sullivana@bpl.on.ca>                        Burlington Public Library
+1 905 639 3611 x158                                   2331 New Street
                                   Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 1J4