Re: Xfree 4.0.1 and exporting display

Somewhat.  I had the same problem.  When I upgraded another box I noticed
a warning on the upgrade for X.  They put an optino "--nolisten" in a
file.  I think it was in /usr/X11R6/bin.  Grep for "nolisten" in there on
the machine you are trying to export to.  Remove the option and restart
X.  Works fine for me now.

Robert

Thus spake xav (grave@ipno.in2p3.fr):