Re: recommend a secure shell client for Windows

  + On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:27:24 -0500
  + Subject recommend a secure shell client for Windows

Harry Henry Gebel writes:
|A friend of mine wants me to set up an account for him on our server, and
|since I do not allow telnet logins he needs a Windows SSH client. I checked
|around and there are quite a number of them out there, can anybody
|recommend which is the best? I do not have a Windows machine to test them

I use Tera Term with TTSSH.

And someone recommend PortForwarder for port
forwarding.

o Tera Term(http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html)
o TTSSH(http://www.zip.com.au/%7Eroca/ttssh.html)
o PortForwarder(http://portforwarder.nttsoft.net/index.shtml)